NRA Basic Pistol Course
This course is taught by U.S Military Veteran and NRA Certified Instructor Nia Hartsfield
NRA Basic Pistol Course $150.00
NRA Basic Pistol is designed for the beginning shooter as well as anyone who may have some experience with a handgun, but has never learned the fundamentals of handgun marksmanship the right way.
This course is HIGHLY recommended for those that intend to qualify for a Concealed Carry Permit.
- New Shooters
- First Time Gun Owners
- CWP/CCP Holders
Must be 21 years of age and legally eligible to own a firearm or 18 years of age and permitted by state law to possess a firearm to participate.
*Pregnant women are encouraged to discuss their participation in live shooting events with their physician.
This course teaches students the basic fundamentals, skills, and attitude necessary for the safe handling of firearms. Our handgun courses and safety seminars are designed for women and girls of all backgrounds, regardless of age, level of experience, physical or fitness capabilities.
Course Includes :
- NRA Guide to the Basics of Pistol Shooting handbook
- Basics of Pistol Shooting Student Examination
- Course Completion Certificate
- Official Hard Candy Self Defense Inc. T-shirt
What to bring:
- A great attitude!
- 9mm pistol or revolver
- 50 rounds of Ammunition minimum (Available for purchase)
- Government Identification (Drivers License, State issued ID card is OK).
- Ball cap
- No open toe shoes or low cut tops.