THIS NON FIRING 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘 𝐈𝐒 𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗨.𝗦 𝗩𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 FOR THE SC CWP PERMIT | $120 | 3 HOURS
This is a highly interactive SLED approved 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗪𝗣 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 taught by U.S Military Veteran and SLED Certified Instructor Nia Hartsfield.
Course Includes :
- The statutory and case law of South Carolina relating to handguns and the use of deadly force.
- SC CWP Application
- Course Completion Certification
*Applicants who qualify for a Law Enforcement or Military Exemption provided in S.C. Code Ann. § 23-31-210(4)(b) are required to certify for Part 1 of the CWP course requirements ONLY. Qualified applicants must provide required documents to SLED.
- Veterans MUST bring a copy or show proof of DD-214 (Name and SSN must be legible)
- Active Duty service members MUST bring a copy or show proof of Current SC Military Order Papers (must be within the last 4 years)
- Retired Law Enforcement MUST bring a copy or show proof of Current Retired Agency Credentials and/or Retirement system pay stub
- Current Law Enforcement MUST bring current copy or show proof of firearms and legal training (ACADIS, or in-service training) Current copy of Agency issued ID Card (Current Credentials)
- A Positive Attitude
- Copy of DD214
- Proof of Government-issued ID
- You must be at least 21 years old
- You must be a resident of South Carolina or a qualified non-resident that has property in the state
- You must not be a convict for any felony or a crime that has to do with violence.
- You must not have a court order that prohibits you from using, handling, and possession of firearms in South Carolina