Laws & Legal Aspects of the South Carolina Concealed Carry Permit
We teach an INTIMIDATION-FREE, SLED approved Concealed Carry Permit course taught by U.S Navy Veteran and Certified SLED Instructor Nia Hartsfield.
The South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit course qualifies you to legally carry a handgun concealed or open on your person in the state of South Carolina + 22 states.
This is a FULL, all inclusive training course covering HOW, WHEN & WHERE you are legally authorized carry a concealable weapon in the state of South Carolina.
This course may be used to apply for your South Carolina Concealed Carry Permit OR taken as a refresher for the laws and legal aspects for firearms.
Live Fire Qualification WILL BE Required to CERTIFY FOR YOUR SC CWP PERMIT:
You will be *REQUIRED to attend Range Day if you intend to certify and obtain your South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit. *Law Enforcement and Veterans Exempt*
The shooting qualification consists of 25/25 rounds on a B27 target.
- A Positive Attitude
- You must be a South Carolina resident (or qualified non-resident, we can help you if you need to determine if you are a qualified non-resident)
- You must be 21 years of age and legally eligible to possess a firearm under South Carolina Law (please contact us if you have a question concerning this requirements)
- Proof of VALID Government-issued photo ID
- Copy of Form DD214 *if applicable.
- You must be legally authorized to possess a firearm (No felonies, dishonorable discharges, domestic violence charges)
- You must be a resident or “qualified“ non resident of South Carolina
- Upon successful class completion you will be issued a certificate of training to certify for your South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit with the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division