We teach an INTIMIDATION-FREE, SLED approved Concealed Carry Permit course taught by U.S Navy Veteran and Certified SLED Instructor Nia Hartsfield.
Live Fire Qualification:
- Live Fire Qualification consists of 25/25 rounds on a B27 target
- The South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit authorizes you to you to legally carry a handgun concealed or open on your person in the state of South Carolina + 22 states*
- A Positive Attitude
- Attend the Avoid An Unlawful Carry Charge Laws & Legal Aspects course
- You must be a South Carolina resident (or qualified non-resident, we can help you if you need to determine if you are a qualified non-resident)
- You must be 21 years of age and legally eligible to possess a firearm under South Carolina Law (please contact us if you have a question concerning this requirements)
- Proof of VALID Government-issued photo ID
- Copy of Form DD214 *if applicable.
- You must be legally authorized to possess a firearm (No felonies, dishonorable discharges, domestic violence charges)
- You must be a resident or “qualified“ non resident of South Carolina
- Upon successful class completion you will be issued a certificate of training to certify for your South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit with the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division.