Qualified Veterans & Law Enforcement Officers ARE EXEMPT from taking the live fire course qualification requirement. USE CODE: VET22 FOR 20% OFF (Veterans and Law Enforcement only)
Course Location: 460 KING STREET SUITE 200 CHARLESTON SC 29403
Course Description: You will shoot a minimum of 25 rounds on target to qualify for your South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit. Course of fire will be from the holster at a distance of 3, 5, 7, 10, and 12 yards
- Range Proficiency Test
- FREE Hearing and Eye Protection rental or bring your own.
- SC Concealed Weapons Permit Application
- You MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS the Live Fire Proficiency Examination to qualify for your South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit.
Hard Candy Self Defense® DOES NOT PROVIDE PAY TO PASS CWP COURSES
What you will need:
- A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- VALID Government Issued Photo ID
- Holster (Waistband, Clip holster OK)
- Handgun + 50 Rounds of Ammo
Firearm rental + ammo is available for an additional fee of $10
- 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 WITH JULY 2022 ENROLLMENT!
- Firearms safety, operation, retention and required live fire proficiency test
- The Four Cardinal Firearms Safety Rules
- Handgun Safety, Manipulation, and Operation
- “Cocked and Locked” carrying of a firearm.
- Properly securing a firearm in a holster.
- Proper Concealment Techniques and Drawing from Concealment
- Firearm Retention Techniques
- Range Safety Brief
- Live Fire Proficiency Test
- Fingerprint service (optional)
- On-site fingerprinting available +$20
If you are in need of assistance or have any further questions our office can be reached at 843-823-4868