YOUR FIRST STEPS TO SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY USING A PISTOL
We teach an INTIMITDATION-FREE, New Shooter's course combined with the S.L.E.D approved Concealed Weapons Permit course taught by U.S Navy Veteran and Certified SLED Instructor Nia Hartsfield.
This course has been specifically designed for *BEGINNER shooters who own a firearm and wish to safely operate & legally carry concealed in South Carolina.
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹: 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥
This is a FULL, all inclusive training course covering the basic Fundamentals of Shooting a Pistol, Knowledge of Ammunition, Proper Grip, Stance, Sight Alignment, PLUS the South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit Qualification
New Shooter's Course + South Carolina CWP combo class includes ALL of the state required course instruction and objectives + additional range training
Upon successful class completion you will be issued a certificate of training to apply for your South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit
Highly Recommended for all levels of gun owners, and/or anyone that wishes to enhance their handgun proficiency and knowledge in addition to the training mandated to apply for your CWP permit.
Course Tuition: Starting at $250| +$20 for ammo + gun rental | Payment Plan Option Available
Course Includes :
- Basics of Pistol, Safe Handling & Fundamentals
- Hearing/Ear Protection
- South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit Course Qualification
- Live Fire Shooting Qualification for both the NRA and the South Carolina CWP
- South Carolina CWP Application and Certificate of Training
- Positive Attitude
- You must be a South Carolina resident (or qualified non-resident)
- You must be 21 years of age and legally eligible to possess a firearm under South Carolina Law (please contact us if you have a question concerning this requirements)
- Proof of VALID Government-issued photo ID
Don't see a training date that works for you? Give us a call to schedule directly! 843-823-4846