🚩This is NOT a beginner's course. Previous firearms handling and experience is required. We strongly recommend you register for the 𝗢𝗻 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁® NEW SHOOTERS COURSE if you are a first time shooter.
Private instruction is conducted on a one-on-one basis for $99 per person per hour.
Cost includes all range fees, safety equipment, targets and loaner guns if needed. Ammunition is not included but can be purchased during the training.
This is course taught by U.S Military Veteran and NRA Certified Instructor Nia Hartsfield
Shooting a handgun is SO MUCH more than "point and shoot" Nia guarantees you will enjoy as much as learn:
- Proper Attitude
- Overcoming Mental Blocks
- Lawful Use of Force
- Proper Grip
- Proper Shooting Stance
- How to properly use sights
- How to shoot effectively
- Gun Safety and Handling
- Understanding of Ammunition
What you will need:
- Government Issued ID
- Pistol [Bring your own OR rent one of ours]
- Bring a great attitude and ball cap (optional)
- Wear closed-toe shoes (high heels ok)
- No tank tops or low-cut shirts or blouses
- 50 rounds of ammo (ammo can be purchased at an additional cost)
If you are in need of assistance or have any further questions our office can be reached at 843-823-4868