This is a SLED approved course covering the LEGAL ASPECTS of the South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit ONLY. Our Level 2 Training covers the Live Fire Shooting qualification as required by SLED (*if applicable).
Course Tuition: $29 | 10% off for Official Members of Hard Candy Self Defense Inc
Course Duration: 3 Hours 10AM-1PM
Course Location: 460 King Street Suite 200 | Charleston, SC 29403
- Must be a resident or qualified non resident of South Carolina
- Must be 21 AND legally authorized to posses a firearm
- Must have a VALID Government-issued ID
- Must have a DD214 (Veterans Only)
- Firearms Safety and Operation
- South Carolina Elements of Deadly Force
- South Carolina Self Defense Laws
- Legal Aspects of the South Carolina CWP
- How to Interact With Law Enforcement
- Weapons Retention and De-escalation
- Level 1 Course Completion Certificate
- Following Level 1 course completion you MUST Complete Level 2 training to qualify for your South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit as required by state law *if applicable.
On site fingerprinting available
- A Positive attitude 🤗
- You must be legally authorized to posses a firearm
- You must To be a resident or “qualified“ non resident of South Carolina
- Government-issued photo ID
*Applicants who qualify for a Law Enforcement or Military Exemption provided in S.C. Code Ann. § 23-31-210(4)(b) are required to certify Level 1 Training course requirements ONLY. Qualified applicants must provide required documents to SLED.
If you are in need of assistance or have any further questions our office can be reached at 843-823-4868
Hard Candy Self Defense® DOES NOT PROVIDE PAY TO PASS CWP COURSES