𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗪𝗣 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 LEVEL 2
𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗗𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲® now offers the South Carolina CWP Course in two components starting at $29
This is a State Law Enforcement Division approved LIVE FIRE TRAINING COURSE to qualify for your South Carolina CWP taught by U.S Military Veteran and SLED Certified Instructor Nia Hartsfield.
Class Duration: 3 Hours
Course Tuition: $111
- You must have completed the LEVEL 1 training course prerequisite. Click here to register for our $29 Level 1 Course
- *𝘈𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘚.𝘊. 𝘊𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘯. § 23-31-210(4)(𝘣) 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 LEVEL 1 TRAINING ONLY
- You must be a South Carolina resident (or qualified non-resident, we can help you if you need to determine if you are a qualified non-resident)
- You must be 21 years of age and legally eligible to possess a firearm under South Carolina Law (please contact us if you have a question concerning this requirements)
- Pregnant women are highly encouraged to discuss their participation in live shooting events with their physicians.
If you do NOT meet the above requirements DO NOT register for this course.
You will shoot a minimum of 25 rounds on target to qualify for your South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit. Course of fire will be from the holster at a distance of 3, 5, 7, 10, and 12 yards.
- Proficiency Range Test (1 hour)
- FREE Hearing and Eye Protection rental or bring your own.
- Range Safety Brief, Guidance and Encouragement
- On site fingerprinting
- SC Concealed Weapons Permit Application
- Course Completion Certificate
What you will need:
- Positive attitude
- Government Issued ID
- Pistol [Bring your own OR rent one of ours]
- Firearm rental + ammo is available for an additional fee of $20
- Wear closed-toe shoes
- No tank tops or low-cut shirts or blouses
- 50 rounds of ammunition (You must shoot 25 shots on target to qualify)